With that, here's a few plans I've made thus far:
- Early Dinners - we are eating dinner at several table service restaurants and they are planned for an earlier time due to having a baby with us (he will be 10 months old during the trip). Our restaurants include: The Garden Grill, Ohana, The Crystal Palace, Whispering Canyon Cafe, and Be Our Guest.
- Stroller Rental - a friend recommended renting a stroller in Disney vs trying to fly with one, so I read reviews of a few companies and came up with Kingdom Strollers. They deliver the stroller to your resort and pick it up once your trip is complete.
- Baby's First Haircut - although he could use a haircut now, I'm pushing it a bit just to experience his first haircut on Main Street! The Harmony Barber Shop offers a "baby's first haircut" package and it looks too cute to pass up! It's already booked and ready to go!
- Earmuffs - we purchased these for Brayden to help with the noise on both the plane and in the parks.
- Baby Carrier - I do own one and will bring it with me for use at the airport and as needed throughout the parks.
- What are your must-haves for traveling to WDW with a baby?
- How about tips for flying with a baby?
- Anyone have experience with working with a grocery service in Florida? I'm debating on using them for things like diapers, wipes, and baby water.
Thanks for your help and input! It's much appreciated!