Recently, I was contacted by the ladies at Dona Jo Fitwear to review a pair of printed tights. They also graciously offered a discount code for all of you guys - keep reading to hear more!
(Disclaimer: I was offered a pair of tights free of charge. No compensation was exchanged for this review. All opinions are my own.)
The first thing I noticed about these leggings when I took them out of the package was the softness of the material. I also love the bright and bold colors! Dona Jo's line has so many different patterns, styles, and colors to choose from - it was hard for me to decide on a favorite! I finally settled on Fusion and am so glad I did - there's so many colors to pair these leggings with!
Dona Jo leggings have:
- High quality performance for a long run or training session.
- 5-way stretch fabric which allows for two sizes fitting women 0-16!
- Comfortable and unique feeling of a second-skin making them great for on-trend street wear.
- Fun prints which sets them above the rest by giving you a great workout, and a great look too!
I took these leggings on a week-day run recently and I have a few thoughts:
- Despite only two different ordering sizes, these tights fit well and don't slide down as I run
- The material of the tights is a little bit thinner than I prefer - next time I wear these out, I'm going to wear a sparkle skirt or shorts on top.
- The color and pattern of these tights are bright and vibrant - so much fun and really comfortable!
Overall, I really like these tights and would consider ordering another pair (or a skirt) in the future!
Interested in a pair? Well, today's your lucky day!
Enter KAREN20 at checkout for 20% off your purchase! Also, you'll get free shipping on orders over $99!
Do you like to wear bright colors? Have you ever tried out a pair of patterned leggings?