If you've been a friend of mine for a while, you know that I LOVE bread pudding with bananas foster sauce (specifically the Ohana version)! Unfortunately, I haven't had any luck replicating this dessert at home, no matter how hard I've tried.
Recently, I was sent a box of Crazy Cup's Bananas Foster Flame coffee to sample and...oh my goodness...this stuff is GOOD, y'all! Although it's not officially dessert, it IS coffee - the next best thing!
While brewing, the aroma is amazing - it smells just like a loaf of banana bread drizzled with caramel sauce!
The flavors taste just as delicious as the aroma and makes the perfect beverage for a crisp fall morning!
Since becoming pregnant, I've limited my caffeine intake to one cup on the weekends - I usually enjoy a cup of coffee after my long run on Saturdays or before church on Sundays!
For all you pumpkin fans out there, Crazy Cups even offers a Pumpkin Vanilla Creme flavor! Holiday flavors are available as well in Spiced Gingerbread, White Christmas (sounds amazing) and Peppermint Chocolate Mocha! Check out all of their flavors here!
A few tidbits about Crazy Cups:
- These k-cups are recyclable! Simply allow the cup to cool for 2 minutes, pull back the lid, empty the coffee granules, and recycle the rest!
- Crazy Cups are gluten free, nut free, and organic!
- A wide variety of flavored k-cups are available - looking at this list makes my mouth water! Several flavors are also available in decaf which makes my little pregnant heart happy! :)
- Crazy Cups contain 30% more coffee grounds in their capsules over the leading brand!
- These cups are compatible with the Keurig 2.0!
You can find Crazy Cups on:
here (scroll to the bottom of the page) to receive the latest flavors and discount offers!
Have you ever tried Crazy Cups? If so, what's your favorite flavor? If you've never tried Crazy Cups, what's your favorite coffee flavor?