Clothing: Still a few 3-6 months and 6 months
Diapers: Size 2 - will officially move up to size 3 on the next box :)
Nicknames: Bray-Man, "The Mick", Crazy Pants, Little Monster, Cowboy, Captain
Weight: 18.5 lbs
- Taking a bath and splashing in the water
- Butternut Squash and Sweet Potatoes
- Smiling and Laughing
- When someone makes a funny noise with their mouth
- Putting anything and everything in his mouth
- Playing in his jumper
- Watching and interacting with the dogs
- The noise of the camera shutter
- Making noises and blowing bubbles with his mouth
- Playing with his feet
- Rice Cereal (I don't blame him...It's GROSS!)
- When you take too long to fix his bottle
- Being overtired
- Waking up from afternoon naps
- Really loud noises, especially the noise from the baby food blender
In the last update, I mentioned that he loved rice cereal but he fooled me. I mean, have you tasted that stuff? I can't say that I blame him... Now that he's had "real" food, he said no way to rice cereal!
I love making his food because I know exactly what goes into it and it's SUPER easy with the Brezza!
A few milestones reached this month include sitting with support and rolling from back to stomach (he literally JUST started consistently rolling back to stomach this past week).
We took family pictures this past month and Brayden did GREAT!
Brayden loves to "taste" anything and everything. If you hand him an item, it will go directly in his mouth. It's rather funny to watch!
Sleeping has been a bit iffy. Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's not. He sleeps through the night most nights but does have a few nights here and there when he wakes up at 3:30 or 4:30 a.m. for a bottle. This past week, it's been almost every night. I'm assuming it's because of a growth spurt.
His next pedi appointment will take place next week, along with his six month immunizations. I'm also going to ask about using the Bob stroller and jogging with Brayden. Now that the afternoons are cooling down, we will be able to get outside a bit more and enjoy the pretty weather!
I also booked a 6 month "grow with me" photography session for this week. It's with the same photographer who took his newborns and she's going to retake a few of our favorite poses to show how much he's grown. I can't wait to see how they turn out!
That's all for this update!