Hello and Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Even though it was a warm and humid one down south, we still had a great time with our families! (Of course, a cold front passed through last night and we woke up to really cold temps this morning...silly weather.)
My voice decided not to fully return until the Saturday after Christmas - along with a few new developing issues (to be discussed in Thursday's update), I didn't make it out for a walk/run/nadda not one day this week. Honestly, I'm ok with that. Delivering a safe and healthy baby is my priority - exercise will be there in a few months! :) I also enjoyed sleeping in on Friday, Saturday, and a little on Sunday morning!
Our Christmas began at Jason's family's house where we ate traditional Christmas Eve fajitas, read the Christmas story, and opened gifts. Oh yeah, we also took our traditional "goofy" picture! :)
On Christmas morning, the Grinch and Max stopped by to say hello but didn't stay long. By that I mean, their getup was gone in seconds!
Last but not least, we spent Christmas Day with my family!
We enjoyed playing games...The Game of Things, y'all (it's hysterical)...eating lots of yummy food, and spending time together! Gifts were in the mix somewhere, too!
Madalynn figured out which gift belonged to her about 3 weeks ago and already opened it once (hence the shabbiness of the paper). She was SO READY to open this on Christmas night...watching her rip into the package was hilarious!
Overall, my Christmas was filled with lots of love, laughter, and time spent with family.
I so hate for Christmas to end...it truly is a magical time of year! Until next year....only 362 days to go!
How did you spend your Christmas? Hope you had a great one!! :)
- ► 2016 (162)
- Pregnancy Update: 26 Weeks
- Gone For A Run's Four Magical Miles
- 2015 - Looking Back
- Christmas 2015
- Merry Christmas 2015
- Pregnancy Update: 25 Weeks
- Spread Cheer This Holiday Season With Betty Crocke...
- Santa Hustle 5K Recap - Galveston, Texas
- Pregnancy Update: 24 Weeks
- Merrytime Cruise - Disney Wonder Day 5 (Jamaica)
- How Christmas Saved The Grinch
- Pregnancy Update: Week 23
- Merrytime Cruise - Disney Wonder Day 4
- Of Running While Prengant
- Pregnancy Update: 22 Weeks
- Merrytime Cruise - Disney Wonder Day 3
- Thanksgiving Weekend and Black Friday Shopping Par...
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2014 (221)
- ► 2013 (223)
- ► 2012 (126)
- ► 2011 (133)
- ► 2010 (122)